What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The latest pics of Miles. I don't know in which order these photos will appear in my post. One is of the first snowstorm in NYC; one is of me and Miles - Miles was glad that Mommy finally came home from hanging out so he gives her a big kiss (don't worry, I may have left him alone for 5 hours tops AND I am not working right now so he gets to spend a lot of time with Mommy lol); last photo was on Miles' 3rd bday back in August 2014. He will be 4 in August. Time has gone by so fast with us. ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1423632947.605001.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1423632947.605001.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 268
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1423632997.676194.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1423632997.676194.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 261
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1423633023.226680.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1423633023.226680.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 309

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Hayley:) he had a bath yesterday in the laundry sink and for a while didn't look too cute.
View attachment 61356
But despite the bedraggled look he enjoys those sessions, probably because he knows he gets a treat afterwards.
Andrew

Tooooo funny, he does not look happy. Miles is still scared of baths. I tell him that he wouldn't like it very much if I didn't bathe him. He would look like all of those poor, matted, neglected puppies up for adoption on his Facebook page.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk HD

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tooooo funny, he does not look happy. Miles is still scared of baths. I tell him that he wouldn't like it very much if I didn't bathe him. He would look like all of those poor, matted, neglected puppies up for adoption on his Facebook page.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423638508.753594.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423638555.247732.jpg

Tell Miles that he has a sympathetic pal on the other side of the world who can absolutely relate to that.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My JRT, sadly went to sleep two
image.jpg
days before Xmas, and we miss her so much. She was a rescue dog and we gave her 7 years of fun and love. She gave us 100% love and loyalty.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My JRT, sadly went to sleep two View attachment 62928 days before Xmas, and we miss her so much. She was a rescue dog and we gave her 7 years of fun and love. She gave us 100% love and loyalty.
I was sorry to read this, I know what it means to lose a cherished animal, part of the household. But you did rescue her from an environment she didn't enjoy, giving her seven years of affection.
I know you may find this difficult now but I would suggest...go out and look for another pet to love, and do it soon...it will benefit you and that pet:)
Andrew

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 62934 "Master of the House". Our cat is a folded ear Scottish Fold and he definitely runs or house. His name is "Buster" and we love him dearly
What a beautiful puss! And those eyes....marvellous! I can see why he's a household favourite. Thanks for sharing:)
Andrew

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was sorry to read this, I know what it means to lose a cherished animal, part of the household. But you did rescue her from an environment she didn't enjoy, giving her seven years of affection.
I know you may find this difficult now but I would suggest...go out and look for another pet to love, and do it soon...it will benefit you and that pet:)
Andrew

Thank you, we have thought about it but it's too soon. Maybe in the summer we may look.

Most reactions

Latest posts