What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you. A great dog/ family member that lived a great life.

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got a Catahoula who flunked obedience class, but is the best alarm system I ever had.

Sent from my iPad Air using iPF

Attachments

• image-1076932239.jpg
    image-1076932239.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 200

Contra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadjunkies.net
This is Ash...he found us on Ash Wednesday...he lives here now...he playes with his big sister I brought home from the shelter

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF

Attachments

• image-2553347537.jpg
    image-2553347537.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 177

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is Ash...he found us on Ash Wednesday...he lives here now...he playes with his big sister I brought home from the shelter Sent from my iPad mini using iPF

What a great name you've given him!

He must be tuckered out from all that playing! He's a cutie!!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score

They're sweet!!!

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Contra...Ash is a lucky dog that he met someone kind and caring. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Say Hi to my new pal. He's a Maltese/Shih Tzu cross, two and a half years old, that we bought several days ago from a lady who has had a tumour operation behind her eye. Due to further complications, and more hospitalisation, she's had to reluctantly part with him, and was tearful but pleased to let him go to people who will obviously love him.

His name is Bundy, named I'm told by her after that great Australian icon Bundaberg Rum from Queensland (not sure why, as she was of a perfectly sober and respectable nature:)), but I do agree with her that one hasn't experienced one of life's fulfilling moments until you've had a "Bundy and coke":) We thought of renaming him but he answers so easily to his name so we'll keep it. Being part Maltese he's got a lovely allergen-free coat that doesn't shed, but great moustaches from the Shih Tzu side which I greatly envy;)

He's well trained, walks beautifully on his leash and absolutely loves car drives. He's a bright little spark with a great sense of humour and playfulness, and loves all humankind (not sure about other dogs as recently demonstrated at the local dog park where he gave as well as he got in a barking competition with a Beagle). Completely useless as a watchdog...if we had a burglary he would not only lick the burglar's hand but also show him where the goods are while holding the torch.

Because of the previous owners illness his grooming was badly neglected, with an overgrown and badly knotted coat in places, and bad "tear stains" on his face.
Here are some pictures of Bundy when we brought him home, before he had his "dog grooming salon"lol session today:
a4ypa5aq.jpg

7uqusery.jpg

4aqysyvu.jpg

And now Tadaa! after a pampering session of aromatic bath, clipping of coat and nails and a special dinner of left-over roast chicken for his pains from his "dad" (yes I know:)), here's our new pooch!
e5ama8ab.jpg

yhade6yz.jpg

apy8aqen.jpg

yzame2yp.jpg

So, although I've been a "cat person" for years (my wife is still firmly one;) until our beautiful Russian Blue cat "Boris" passed away), I'm now to my own surprise becoming a "dog person", and ready to provide extra competition to the cat lovers on this forum lol.
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh Andrew, he's just gorgeous! And what a great name he has! Bundy!! It's just so Aussie!

I think every Aussie has had a Bundy and coke at some time in their lives, I know I sure have!

I bet he rolls on his back for those special tummy rubs too! ;)

Congrats on the new addition to your family!!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh Andrew, he's just gorgeous! And what a great name he has! Bundy!! It's just so Aussie!

I think every Aussie has had a Bundy and coke at some time in their lives, I know I sure have!

I bet he rolls on his back for those special tummy rubs too! ;)

Congrats on the new addition to your family!!

Thanks leelai, yes he's incredibly into patting, stroking or a feed, whichever comes first:) . And he's been good for us as well. A nice daily walk is just as beneficial for him as it is for me, one motivation for getting a dog. Just to see him spinning around with sheer joy first thing to greet a new morning just makes you appreciate the day. I've started to teach him to bring in the morning paper off the front lawn but, a pocketful of "training cookies" notwithstanding, I think it will be a long drawn out exercise lol
Andrew

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks leelai, yes he's incredibly into patting, stroking or a feed, whichever comes first:) . And he's been good for us as well. A nice daily walk is just as beneficial for him as it is for me, one motivation for getting a dog. Just to see him spinning around with sheer joy first thing to greet a new morning just makes you appreciate the day. I've started to teach him to bring in the morning paper off the front lawn but, a pocketful of "training cookies" notwithstanding, I think it will be a long drawn out exercise lol Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

They really are a wonderful breed....or breeds. ;).

We have a Maltese/Shih Tzu cross also, a girl Yukie. They are just so energetic but just so loving too!
Coming home, I always know she'll be at the door to greet me without fail.....you can't help but smile!

Mine just loves her toys, which we name and we can tell her to go get a certain toy and she knows just which one we want....they are just so intelligent like this.

Bundy has a wonderful smile on his face too....he's just so adorable and must be loving his new home ;)

Mmmm....the paper has been a problem for us too....;)

Contra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadjunkies.net
Say Hi to my new pal. He's a Maltese/Shih Tzu cross, two and a half years old, that we bought several days ago from a lady who has had a tumour operation behind her eye. Due to further complications, and more hospitalisation, she's had to reluctantly part with him, and was tearful but pleased to let him go to people who will obviously love him. His name is Bundy, named I'm told by her after that great Australian icon Bundaberg Rum from Queensland (not sure why, as she was of a perfectly sober and respectable nature:)), but I do agree with her that one hasn't experienced one of life's fulfilling moments until you've had a "Bundy and coke":) We thought of renaming him but he answers so easily to his name so we'll keep it. Being part Maltese he's got a lovely allergen-free coat that doesn't shed, but great moustaches from the Shih Tzu side which I greatly envy;) He's well trained, walks beautifully on his leash and absolutely loves car drives. He's a bright little spark with a great sense of humour and playfulness, and loves all humankind (not sure about other dogs as recently demonstrated at the local dog park where he gave as well as he got in a barking competition with a Beagle). Completely useless as a watchdog...if we had a burglary he would not only lick the burglar's hand but also show him where the goods are while holding the torch. Because of the previous owners illness his grooming was badly neglected, with an overgrown and badly knotted coat in places, and bad "tear stains" on his face. Here are some pictures of Bundy when we brought him home, before he had his "dog grooming salon"lol session today: And now Tadaa! after a pampering session of aromatic bath, clipping of coat and nails and a special dinner of left-over roast chicken for his pains from his "dad" (yes I know:)), here's our new pooch! So, although I've been a "cat person" for years (my wife is still firmly one;) until our beautiful Russian Blue cat "Boris" passed away), I'm now to my own surprise becoming a "dog person", and ready to provide extra competition to the cat lovers on this forum lol. Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Pretty doggy

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
They really are a wonderful breed....or breeds. ;).

We have a Maltese/Shih Tzu cross also, a girl Yukie. They are just so energetic but just so loving too!
Coming home, I always know she'll be at the door to greet me without fail.....you can't help but smile!

Mine just loves her toys, which we name and we can tell her to go get a certain toy and she knows just which one we want....they are just so intelligent like this.

Bundy has a wonderful smile on his face too....he's just so adorable and must be loving his new home ;)

Mmmm....the paper has been a problem for us too....;)

That's great, I didn't realise you had one too, I'm sure you have a cat. He loves our place and is currently getting to know all the good places for a lie down.
At the moment as I type this he is opposite my couch in the lounge, not a good picture due to the low lighting:
yge5agy7.jpg

Andrew

Most reactions

Latest posts