What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

I love the dog stories, stranding. Poor Molly though is only 18 pounds, but she acts a lot bigger--like her mom/owner...lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF

leelai said:
Wouldn't have thought they would allow it....but I wouldn't mind sitting next to him!

Not sure about that!
Wonder if he needs help with his seatbelt?
And looks like he hasn't got the usual boxed meal but a nice juicy bit of bamboo, at a rough guess:)

mollysmom said:
I love the dog stories, stranding. Poor Molly though is only 18 pounds, but she acts a lot bigger--like her mom/owner...lol

She must be one of those titchy little pretend dogs that trip the Real ones up.....LOL!

mollysmom said:
Stranding?...Corel Painter? I have it, but never use it. I'm still into doing things the old fashioned way--watercolor, ink. My son, on the other hand, only uses the computer/software to draw

Would love to see your watercolour/ink work! My favourite too:)

Yes! Corel Painter 12 it is for me. Love it to bits for natural media type artwork. Nothing approaches it IMHO.
I'm like your son; hardly ever off-tablet for art, normally on PC with Wacom A4-ish-plus sized tablet & various styluses. I have an old custom sliding shelf fitment made by my Dad to hold the keyboard underneath it.

Still getting to grips with the iPad & working on the various styluses but the apps still feel very toy-like, compared. Procreate is way out in front but hope that too improves soon. David Hockney went straight onto the iPad from real, which might help explain his acceptance of the Brushes app., but then his art is probably quite well-matched to this particular app.

What does your son use?

Last edited:
My sweetu.... Best buddy i ever had.... Cant imagine life without him...

Attachments

• image-126862861.jpg
    image-126862861.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 115
  • image-3060176953.jpg
    image-3060176953.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 121
  • image-883242901.jpg
    image-883242901.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 121
  • image-605046013.jpg
    image-605046013.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
mollysmom said:
That middle picture is just too cute

That was on the second day.... Wen i found him outside lulu hyper market.... N nw he is one n haf yr old...

stranding said:
Would love to see your watercolour/ink work! My favourite too:)

Yes! Corel Painter 12 it is for me. Love it to bits for natural media type artwork. Nothing approaches it IMHO.
I'm like your son; hardly ever off-tablet for art, normally on PC with Wacom A4-ish-plus sized tablet & various styluses. I have an old custom sliding shelf fitment made by my Dad to hold the keyboard underneath it.

Still getting to grips with the iPad & working on the various styluses but the apps still feel very toy-like, compared. Procreate is way out in front but hope that too improves soon. David Hockney went straight onto the iPad from real, which might help explain his acceptance of the Brushes app., but then his art is probably quite well-matched to this particular app.

What does your son use?

I tried different apps and stylus, but I wasn't satisfied with any. Brushes frustrated me so I'm better off with my trusty #8 round brush. Lol. I will have to ask my son what he is using for software. I dont think he uses one particular one. Ive heard Corel, Maya and many others. He just bought a new tablet, but I must have checked out when he told me what kind etc. Lol.
I am somewhat of a newbie with watercolors. I'll take some pix of some of the things I've done. Maybe you can critique?

anjum0123 said:
That was on the second day.... Wen i found him outside lulu hyper market.... N nw he is one n haf yr old...

He is adorable! That yawning picture should be a poster with some witty caption. :)

Last edited:
leelai said:
Oh he's just beautiful....love his markings

Do you know his breed?

Nop.. Can u identify? I wud really like to know.... I stay in oman. And found him on streets here.

mollysmom said:
He is adorable! That yawning picture should be a poster with some witty caption. :)

Haha...! U suggest some... Thanks for liking him...

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back