What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

JasmineCharlotte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woooot. A thread for the pets haha.

Currently, we have 6 cats, Daisy, Tinkerbell, Monster, Bentley, Max, Pepsi.
Daisy and tinkerbell are both female tabbys, however tinkerbell is cross between Egyptian cat, so shes kitten size :), Bentley is a pure white male, monster is a pure black male with a very curly tail, max is a rag doll, he's the oldest, almost 4 and Pepsi is the newest kitten to our family. Shes 8 months old, black and white domestic.
We also have three turtles. Two yellow bellies, one boy one girl, called Angel and Teefor, we named them before we knew the sex lol. They're both 9 months old.
Our other turtle is a Mississippi map, hes a male and called gramps, cause hes 2 years old and just shuffles and slides everywhere lol.
Also owner of a ferret called Alfie :) hes a beauty!

JasmineCharlotte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-1142367573.jpg

This is Teefor, when she was 2 months old. Queen of the bed!

JasmineCharlotte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well that's just as nice a pic of both of you too! That bunny and kitty picture against the coke bottle is just adorable!

Idk how it got there lol. But thank you :) hehe.
Bentley sleeps in some very very strange ways lol.
We have a photo where hes on his back legs in the air, and we decided to put a pint of beer next to him pmsl

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wonderful photos! Love them all! Would love to have that many cats, we are only allowed 2 in suburbia but at times I have had 3.

My daughter would love that rabbit but they are illegal here. Too many people were just dumping them and now they are considered pests.

JasmineCharlotte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wonderful photos! Love them all! Would love to have that many cats, we are only allowed 2 in suburbia but at times I have had 3. My daughter would love that rabbit but they are illegal here. Too many people were just dumping them and now they are considered pests.

Oh that's awful :(

Most reactions

Latest posts