What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your jailbroken screenshots here

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just reading through this thread. But not sure if themes are available on non JB ipads. I don't know much about ipad code, but the longer you use mobile devices you become acoustom to telling when something is hacked and when it's stock, stock looks like crap, hacked always looks kick ass!

;)

Afraid the only elements of IOS you can "theme" without jailbreaking are the wallpaper backgrounds for the home screen and lock screen... That's all the creativity Apple wants you to express...

Also, I slightly disagree, which may surprise you, I think stock IOS devices have a classy elegant look. I just like to change it now and again to be a little different. You do have to work hard to beat Apple for simple and elegant design...

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this ok?

Nice one OUTL4W, you inspired me to try out the BlackHaz3 HD theme combined with my own wallpaper choice and iRetina+ for sbsettings...

quickshottyaji.png

Last edited:
OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip on iRetina+...but how did you get the calendar icon to show time also?

And what did you use to change 'iPad' to your name?...MIM didn't work for me.

The Calendar is actually CalenGoo (I rename most of my apps!), but its not dynamic unfortunately, so that isn't the real schedule showing though! (you can see it better on my first post)
If you mean the icon in the dock, again that's just an app icon for "FlipClock", and its not showing the real time... I use this app a lot when iPad is in it's dock on my desk.

You can only change the carrier name at the moment using "FakeCarrier". When I turn off 3G it reverts to "iPad", which is a pain. Hopefully MIM will be updated soon!

Cheers

Last edited:

TillysWilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok iv tryed to do the BlackHaz3 theme but when i go to install it says 403 forbidden and idk whats going on!!! iv already payed for it and want it on there

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ok iv tryed to do the BlackHaz3 theme but when i go to install it says 403 forbidden and idk whats going on!!! iv already payed for it and want it on there

Saurik tweeted today that "Downloads of Cydia products from ZodTTD/MacCiti didn't work today (403): Zod's fixing now. (I really need to finish those automated alerts.)"

So, looks like it was a Cydia issue. Sit tight and it should get sorted...

Last edited:

TillysWilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I got it a little while ago guess they updated but I gotta wait till I get home to reboot bc of 4.2

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok I got it a little while ago guess they updated but I gotta wait till I get home to reboot bc of 4.2

You shouldn't need to reboot for a theme??? Only a respring (which is fine on a tethered jb)

TillysWilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
man i forgot all about that...i was getting on here to redo that comment but you beat me to it LOL

Last edited:

TillysWilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what did you use to have the little icons beside the words on the folders?

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
what did you use to have the little icons beside the words on the folders?

Its just emoji... you can do that without being jailbroken! Plenty fo apps in the app store to enable the emoji keyboard...

TillysWilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These threads have proven quite popular on other forums... Here's my starter for ten... Show me yours!

Thread rules, lets limit it to 2 shots per post, and tell folks what you are using to save endless requests for themes!

Mine is based on Uinique iPad!

quickshottyayf.png

What theme is this? And do you no a good thread that shows all the themes for iPad? I no there's not a lot but I can't find but like 2

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What theme is this? And do you no a good thread that shows all the themes for iPad? I no there's not a lot but I can't find but like 2

as my post said, based on "Uinique iPad" theme... Note the exact spelling on Uinique...(not unique!)

There are only a few iPad themes I know of which are worthwhile... Uinique, BlackHaz3, Glasklart HD, Black UPS Darkness...

Hope that helps...

Most reactions

Latest posts