What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

post a screen shot of your home/lock screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
a thread like this was made couple months ago, but this is going to be a fresh new one.:D
For those who don't know to take a screen shot of the iPad screen simply press those two buttons shown in the picture at the same time.

screenshot.jpg

a video
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tque2jJ6ZTk&feature=search"]YouTube - How to take a screen shot with iphone, itouch and ipad[/ame]

Then connect the iPad with the PC/MAC and open the Internal Storage/DCIM/100APPLE. After find the picture you want and upload it to any Uploading site(I recommend this TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting) and share it here.
Home Screen
mmzbih.png

Lock Screen
28cd45f.png

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
16ff155b.png

5886f03e.png

Here are my lock screen and home screen.

Also fyi Joker, if you purchase the latest version of infinidock it will fix your icon issue with them smashing to the left side.

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Also fyi Joker, if you purchase the latest version of infinidock it will fix your icon issue with them smashing to the left side.

Okay - do tell, what Cydia/JB app gives you the agenda on the lock screen, and how to I get it?

I MUST know.

irwaffles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@Jake18oly where can I get the wallpaper for the home screen?

edit: nvm found it I guess I should've paid more attention to the picture haha.

Last edited:

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Okay - do tell, what Cydia/JB app gives you the agenda on the lock screen, and how to I get it?

I MUST know.

It is called Lockinfo. It is pretty sweet! There is even a drop down screen that you can access from anywhere with the same info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts