What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post a pic of your Lock Screen and Home Screen!

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have been looking again at the options in the Safari web page. They look a lot safer than Tapatalk. Thanks for your help.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
With the greatest respect to your superior knowledge
In the first photo, that doesn't work, they will be added as attachments and have been so for me for some time now.
I was told that this has been solved, not so for little old me.

News to me. It used to work, but I admit it has been a long time since I posted a picture through TapaTalk. I almost always use the website and Safari. It's a bit more complicated, but I prefer having all the features available to me. For the most part I only use TapaTalk on my iPhone, and even then, unless it's a short response, I'm likely to save any posts I want to reply to for later.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Once you've granted access to Photos to an app, it is possible for that app to abuse those privilages. Of course, if/when Apple catches on it would boot said app quickly. It comes down to whether you trust the app developers. In this case, TapaTalk has been around for quite a while. If they've decided to abuse their customers' privacy it would be a recent practice.

Safari already has access to your Photo Library, and there is no way to disable it. On the other hand, if you distrust Apple's intentions with Safari you're using the wrong tablet. :)

AppleKarma

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ooooo, that gives me an idea. I wonder if the iPad x-ray pictures at iFixit.com are high enough resolution to make good wallpapers. They would only look right in landscape, but I'm usually in landscape.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts