What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post a pic of your Lock Screen and Home Screen!

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
b6dac29ecb6d6f7141ef38da4ed63d70.jpg

iPad Pro
J A, I have got to ask you some Q, 's on how you make or take such vivid crisp and colorful pics . Perhaps I can (with you permitting ) P.M. you or ask you on the forum so maybe others
Can learn from you. The reason why I would ask to PM you is
that I don't know where to or if there is a catagorey for this .
I would want to follow the rules ,and simply put i just don't know where to start . Anyway great pics and photos , I commented on one of
Sci Fans photo sometime back and it was awsome, .
He told me that you were the one who my credit should go to for it was your photograph ,or you edited it ,. Or something like . He also is good at the photography thing ....Im terrible at it .!!!!! Huhuhaha
Anyway am curious in many ways . Ummmmm nice work . Hear from you soon ......Thanks

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
J A, I have got to ask you some Q, 's on how you make or take such vivid crisp and colorful pics . Perhaps I can (with you permitting ) P.M. you or ask you on the forum so maybe others
Can learn from you. The reason why I would ask to PM you is
that I don't know where to or if there is a catagorey for this .
I would want to follow the rules ,and simply put i just don't know where to start . Anyway great pics and photos , I commented on one of
Sci Fans photo sometime back and it was awsome, .
He told me that you were the one who my credit should go to for it was your photograph ,or you edited it ,. Or something like . He also is good at the photography thing ....Im terrible at it .!!!!! Huhuhaha
Anyway am curious in many ways . Ummmmm nice work . Hear from you soon ......Thanks
Thank you, and yes, it was one of my photos.

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmmm that's far better than the ipad 2 . Apple put the most rudimentary cams in the ipad 2,. But I take some pics with ipad
And usually for things of notes ,or job reminders , I download from I phone wich I think is amazing in the differences . I phone s take really nice photos .taking a still pic with I pad two is like the digital
cameras were in like 1997 HUHUHu .....I was s looking at the iPad pro and would have gotten one just the other day however I needed a new pc and pulled together some monies and purchased
the macbook I so desperatl needed . My. Dell Inspiron bit the bullet over a year ago and had to get some pc ......

Most reactions

Latest posts