What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor wifi

britclin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my ipad3 wifi only a week ago and the wifi connection doesn't seem as good as my iPhone 3G. It often says Safari can't open a page because there is no connection, even though I'm next to my wifi and it is showing that it is connected in the top left corner of the screen. It does this for a while and then suddenly responds normally. Any suggestions?

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out some of the threads about wifi issues with the new iPad. Apple is addressing this issue so my advice would be to read over some of the threads and if yours sounds similar to the reports you would be able to exchange it with Apple for a new one.

OP
B

britclin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did a search for poor wifi and it just took me to the a page with general threads and nothing about wifi. What am I doing wrong?

Most reactions

Latest posts