What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi internet connection issues

AriLove1Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im having issues with my iPad connecting to the wifi . It would show on the top left corner that the wifi is connect but it would show that safari is unable to connect when trying to open a page .

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AriLove1Rose said:
Im having issues with my iPad connecting to the wifi . It would show on the top left corner that the wifi is connect but it would show that safari is unable to connect when trying to open a page .

Having a wireless connection does not mean you have a Internet connection as well.
Which is probably what you have here.
We need more info , are you connecting to a wifi router an are you the only one on the wireless network?
If router try turning off for a few minutes and back on again.

moe0000001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the problem is the WiFi not the iPad. Try connecting any other device to the same WiFi network. Let us know if you can connect other devices to it but still are unable to get online on the iPad.
The only times this happened to me was when the network is down in which case the iPad (or any other device) is connected to the router but NOT to the internet.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep on having problems with my LAN cable connected from modem to router. Although I keep on getting a good signal from my router, that doesn't mean I get an access to the Internet. I found out that the LAN cable keeps on getting unhooked because the clip was missing.

Most reactions