What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help, Nightmare with 4.3.4

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updated to the new OS today and apart from it corrupting my Ipad and luckily after a few attempts it did restore it, Anyway since the update on the Ipad and Iphone when I move an app to another page say from 1 to page 5, When I sync it moves it back to where it was. Please help its driving me mad today. Any one help?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried holding down the power button and the home button until you see the Apple logo?

Let it reboot. See what that does.

Last edited:

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
Try moving the app in iTunes from one screen to the next and see if it sticks that way. I had that happen once, drove me nuts, but once I sync'd up a few times with no changes, I could move things around on my own again.

OP
No1zeppelinfan

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try moving the app in iTunes from one screen to the next and see if it sticks that way. I had that happen once, drove me nuts, but once I sync'd up a few times with no changes, I could move things around on my own again.

Thats what I was doing. It's all ok since i dis-mounted the Pad and phone and then re-mounted them and resynced. Really thought I'd have to go to the Genius bar today as the Ipad would not restore. All since the update, All sorted now. That god they all auto back up eh ! Thanks all

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure you back up the computer as well

If you have issues like that again disconnect iPods ipads quit iTunes reboot computer and also ipads iPods or phones and all will be ok It is rare to get corruption any thing could have caused it.

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just updated iPad and iPhone as well soooooo glad that didn't happen to me, would of been extremely distressed WAAAAAAAAA . Glad all is well for u now phewww !

Most reactions

Latest posts