What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help buying the new iPad in USA

DarkVasyaK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am coming to USA on the 17th of march and going to buy some new iPads, I can't get if it is possible to preorder 8 iPads (for 4 people) and to buy them all in a single apple store (in las vegas), I just see the preorder address but can't choose the option to buy straight in apple store. Could you help me please? :(

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi DarkVas...There may be a limit to how many you can order. I believe that Apple restricts the purchase of ipads/person. You may want to check. Also, the pre-order is only on the Online Apple store at this time. Come March 17-the New iPad will be available in all Apple stores across the country. Though that will be a nightmare in any store on that day. So be aware! :D

Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information which contain topics including: General Discussion of the iPad, iPad Operating System, iPad App Store, Accessories, and Ipad for Business and Education.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country. See here:Regional iPad Groups

If you have not already done so, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world.
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Also, iBooks has the iOS 5 user manual here, which is nice to have in your library, iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.

How to post a new thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...-creating-posts-starting-new-threads-how.html

Finally, please take the time to read the Forum Rules:
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you'll be staying at a nice hotel, you might check with your concierge before you arrive, to see whether you might tip for help in getting iPads.

In case you end up having to go to separate stores: There are three Apple stores near one another -- two on the Strip and one down the same street, though that part is just called Las Vegas Boulevard.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are also 7 Best Buy stores in Las Vegas.

You will need to buy chargers in Russia, because the American ones won't fit.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are also 7 Best Buy stores in Las Vegas.

Might be more of a pain for tourists, because they're out in the burbish areas. But if willing to venture out, there also are Walmarts and Targets to consider.

OP
D

DarkVasyaK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for detailed answer! I'll come there with my family, so 4 people * 2 iPads = 8 iPad is fine
I just wonder if it is Necessary to pre-order now, or it's not? Will it be possible to buy iPads in USA on the 18th of march without any preorder, just by coming to the store?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I couldn't really say. I haven't heard that there are any problems with supply. You could call the stores ahead.

This is unusual. Normally we would not put telephone numbers on the forum but as you are traveling a long distance, this time I'll do it.

The phone number for the Apple Store located at Caesar's Palace is 1 (702) 684-8800.

This store should be the easiest to find.

OP
D

DarkVasyaK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just preordered to pickup my items in the Apple Store on the 16th March, I hope it will still be allowed to pickup them on th 17-18th of march :)

Most reactions

Latest posts