What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please can someone try and help me?

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't forget VPN's are not only good to watch TV, but also to give you anonymity when on a public wifi.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
duma1954

duma1954

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not clear on why you need to know what I watch.

Some movies aren't available to view in some countries, I am in new territory here and am asking general questions. I've used the USA and Canada but I was wondering if another country could be recommended? Or is it a case of trial and error? Xx I could care less WHAT you watch just the IP address for which countries you use? Sorry if I hadn't made myself clear.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some movies aren't available to view in some countries, I am in new territory here and am asking general questions. I've used the USA and Canada but I was wondering if another country could be recommended? Or is it a case of trial and error? Xx I could care less WHAT you watch just the IP address for which countries you use? Sorry if I hadn't made myself clear.

The US will have the most content because most of the movies and shows are made in the US and settling use rights starts in country of origin. It would be crazy if some other country had wider rights to access than country of origin. If you want to see specific stuff, like a huge choice of Bollywood movies, then go with India. That logic is standard: Go with whichever country makes what you want to see. It doesn't make sense to ask a stranger what they use, because what if all I want to do is sit and stream K-pop videos from Korea? You wouldn't use Korea just because I watched that kind of content, lol. Start with what you want to watch.

Last edited:
OP
duma1954

duma1954

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The US will have the most content because most of the movies and shows are made in the US and settling use rights starts in country of origin. It would be crazy if some other country had wider rights to access than country of origin. If you want to see specific stuff, like a huge choice of Bollywood movies, then go with India. That logic is standard: Go with whichever country makes what you want to see. It doesn't make sense to ask a stranger what they use, because what if all I want to do is sit and stream K-pop videos from Korea? You wouldn't use Korea just because I watched that kind of content, lol. Start with what you want to watch.

Ok ! That's me told! THANK YOU!!! Sorry for taking up your time .

Most reactions

Latest posts