What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screenshot app

aintnotechie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I m fairly new at this. Someone installed a screenshot app onto my iPad. Which has created a cover over the real screen. Does anybody know how to disable the screenshot. There is one on every screen. And I have tried everything to remove this. But I'm not getting anywhere. I am not able to delete any icons. They wiggle but there's no exes. And my Safari is gone. I am totally baffled. Anything will help.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try going to Settings>General>Restrictions and see if the switch for Safari is turned off. If the switch is turned off, the Safari icon will not appear on the home screen. Turning it on will bring back the Safari icon. Also, a little further down, is Deleting Apps. If this is turned off you can't delete any apps. Turn it on and you should be able to delete that annoying screenshot app.

Most reactions

Latest posts