What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play Now Shortcut

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I wanted a way to quickly share what I am listening to when I’m in the forum. We have thread for that.

Normally I would have to open the Music app (or go to the notification screen), take a screenshot, crop it, then go back to the forum to upload the image. Way too many steps.

With this shortcut you never have to leave the forum. You go to the share sheet, select Shortcuts, the Play Now shortcut, when it finishes select the “Upload a File” option below the post and browse your Photos library for the result.

If the song name or artist name is too long, it gets cut off. I don’t know of any way to fix that.

捷径

Hope that works.

Here is what I’m listening to now. It’s from the For You, Chill Mix that iTunes thinks I’ll like. It’s been mostly right.

A6BCE3AA-ACF5-4D43-8FB8-67D8DEA08A5D.jpeg

and another one.

B41A84F8-F029-4A9A-B69A-1D69A81EFB17.jpeg

Most reactions

Latest posts