What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pitch shift app?

Alex234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a free app that allows you to change the pitch of a song on your iPad? Thanks!

OP
A

Alex234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I use the downloads lite app to download music. There is a feature that lets you open a downloaded song in another app. So, I needed a pitch changing app that lets you open songs from one app into the pitch changer app.

OP
A

Alex234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I use the downloads lite app to download music. There is a feature that lets you open a downloaded song in another app. So, I needed a pitch changing app that lets you open songs from one app into the pitch changer app.
basically, I need a pitch changing app that has the open in feature.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We understand that you are interested in finding an answer to your question, however, please do not continue to repost in your thread. This is also considering a way of "bumping" a thread to gain attention. Our rules are clear on bumping threads one time after 48 hours of posting a question.

Have you tried to use the Search function on this forum? A lot of good info may be found doing this.

Thanks.

OP
A

Alex234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We understand that you are interested in finding an answer to your question, however, please do not continue to repost in your thread. This is also considering a way of "bumping" a thread to gain attention. Our rules are clear on bumping threads one time after 48 hours of posting a question.

Have you tried to use the Search function on this forum? A lot of good info may be found doing this.

Thanks.
I'm sorry. I've tried the search function and I haven't found anything. Once again, I'm really sorry.

Most reactions

Latest posts