What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PiP iMovie iPad 2 HELP

jtabbottfamily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you put PiP in iMovie for iPad 2? PiP = picture in picture (but movie makers probably already knew that heheh)

OP
J

jtabbottfamily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not talking about the Mac version of iMovie. I know you can do that. I am wondering if you can add PiP objects for the iPad iMovie. Thanks!

Last edited:

littlebuddha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On ipad 2 NO you can only do a few things its a very small Apps version. In fact a bit crap and dissapointing really, the rave of it from apple made you think it was good. Apple should make an App in bull, there quite good at it. Albeit that the Ipads are nice bit of kit. But they tease you more than they give you.
Just a way to make your films look a little nicer. to many liimitations with it i think a lot of people have been had over thinking it was more like the Mac ver.

Most reactions

Latest posts