What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures FROM iPad to a website ~ how?

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay! Now you've got it! That's what I was trying to explain. Didn't think of screen caps to show you.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good question, as we usually uploaded it from a webhoster . And I read from another thread that imageshack doesn't work with safari

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that you can post from a link but what about uploading the picture itself from the iPad anyone?
I don't know if this is what you are asking, but you can upload pictures from the iPad to Photobucket. That is the only photo sharing app I have (but I do use other photo sharing sites).

When you find a picture on your iPad that you want to upload, simply hold your finger (any finger!) on the picture for a few seconds and a box will pop up prompting you to either save the image or copy it. If you select the option to save the image, it will create an album (unless it already exists) called Saved Photos. Now when you open your Photos (the icon with a flower on it), you will see this album.

Now open the Photobucket app and select My Albums. At the top of the screen you will see and up arrow which is the upload option. This option allows you to either Choose upload source (and I am not quite sure what this is because I have never used it and quite honestly, have not looked it up in the help files) or Photo Library which are the photos stored on your iPad. When you select this option, you will see a list of all your photo albums and from here, you can select the Saved Photos album and select the photo and voila, it is uploaded to Photobucket for you to distribute as you please!

Easy, huh?

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What a beautiful puppy! Boy or girl?

Boy. He is 10.
Is he looking for a g/f? Here is our Juneau and she is also about 10:

juneau.jpg

I think the commute from Missouri to California might not work, but they can have a long distance relationship. (There goes my phone bill!)

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Import pic to iPad
b. Open photobucket app on iPad and upload to account.
OR
1. Upload from phone or computer directly to photobucket.

2. open photobucket app on iPad, select picture
3. Click to copy "link" as posted in screenshots earlier.
4. Open forum post window, press finger in text box until " paste" option appears.
5. Paste and discuss.

Bluesjam

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've used Photobucket for years and the app is great for the iPad. I post a lot of pictures on forums and Photobucket app works great.

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now we just need to get vbulletin to support uploading from the pictures folders on the iPad. I know we don't have a real file system, but that should be doable I would think.

Most reactions

Latest posts