What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures FROM iPad to a website ~ how?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or as happy as two Siberian Huskies playing in the snow!

KodiakandSitka.jpg

Nice kids!:D

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! These are 2 of the 6 dogs who let us live in their house! Kodiak is on the left and Sitka is on the right.

Oh, and nice toad BTW! What kind of camera? Nikon D40 here.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! These are 2 of the 6 dogs who let us live in their house! Kodiak is on the left and Sitka is on the right.

Oh, and nice toad BTW! What kind of camera? Nikon D40 here.

It's a tiny microscopic Sony with a touch screen, DSC-T90. It's 12 mega pixels and does 720p video. I keep it in the Targus bag with a camera connection kit, charger and wires etc. Resolution is so good I have to Handbrake the movies so they fit the iPad.

That toad lives in a dwarf spruce on the corner of the house. It comes out on top to hunt every day.

I used to have two German shepherds but this house is in the subs. Not enough land to play. Wouldn't be fair to raise fine dogs here.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's why we moved out to the "country" on 3 acres. All of our puppies have been rescued from shelters or puppy mills.

ourhouse.jpg

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best way is the Photobucket app which is free. After you upload the picture

I tried this. I thought....

I DID try this. But when I tap on that link you said. It tells me that "image copied to clipboard". What does that mean? How do I paste it here in this box?

I'm not gettin it:(

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're almost there! Close the Photobucket app then open up this forum. Now when you reply to a post or start a new one, just hold your finger (it doesn't matter which one!) in the message box and just hold it there for a couple of seconds and a little popup box will come on the screen that says Paste. After you tap that, you still might have to juggle things around in the message box to get your text where you want it.

No really, this does work!

Most reactions