What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures FROM iPad to a website ~ how?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I thought I had this figured out, but apparently not. I put my pictures on my iPad ~ I also now have the photo bucket App with access to all my pictures.

But how do I post a picture here? Or any other site, from my iPad?

:(

Fool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
great question

this must be the same for iphone and ipod too

looking forward to a responce from someone in the know

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you open the photobucket app and have uploaded your pics there you can click on the pic you want to post. Then there is a button on top right looks like a chain link. Click that and select the "IMG" code line, it copies then open thread, reply etc in the website you want, press the screen until paste option comes up and paste the copied link.

Fool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so you have to export to import to export...............

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The best way is the Photobucket app which is free. After you upload the picture...

2e90ef90.png

3e51e5b0.png

Fool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for this guys.

I will obtain the photobucket app and give it a go.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While there may be other ways of getting stuff from here to there, the method described will work.

If I can get philosophical for a moment...

I think this idea may be foreign to some people because they are used to doing things with computers the way they have been doing things since the invention of the "personal computer". Using this model, the data and the processing hardware both exist in the same physical space. But now enter the "cloud". This is where your "stuff" exists somewhere else and your hardware (the iPad in this case) is a portal to that stuff and I think some people have not entirely wrapped their head around this "paradigm shift".

Of course this concept has been around for years with computer networks, but now we put the Internet into the mix. I don't even need to know (geographically) where my stuff is, I just need to have access to it. That way, not matter what physical piece of hardware I am using (iPad, laptop, desktop, etc.), all I need is an Internet connection.

Clear as mud, eh?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ahhh! Now I get it. Nobody mentioned clearly that Photobucket uploads your pictures on it's cloud storage.

Thank you NumbLock, thank you 1991-C4. A little extra time and good graphics made things clear. :thumbsup:

@NumbLock: Your image has really funny comments!:p

Fool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok so using this theory.... can i use my .mac account or idisc (apple's little bit of server that i call my own....) to store and draw pics for use with my ipad????

Most reactions

Latest posts