What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures and iCloud?

oouell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont understand this forum.....
I want to ask à question....
Where?.....not évident....cant see anything.....

Voici:

I had some photos in my photo folder on ipad 3

-Wanted to try again icloud, so i did!
Then the pictures i had before icloud in the photo folder could not be écrase

-Then i installed ios7, same, thèese pictures are there and no possibilité to erase them.....

-I réinitialised my ipad (keeping my datas)

The same, thèese pictures i had before icloud are still there and cant be erase!

I am sûre ios7 did not cause the problem, i had it before
I am not sûre if icloud causes the problem. I dont know for sûre if the problem was existing before icloud

Tanks for transféring my message at the right place

Tanks for the helping!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps using the app would make it easier finding your way through this forum. Here's a great tutorial, with an App Store link to get the app: http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html

If you can't delete these photos on your iPad, it's most likely that they were synced to it from your computer. In this case you can't remove them from your iDevice. You have to delete them in iTunes on your computer, then sync your iPad to it.

OP
oouell

oouell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the tutorial! Thanks for your suggestion ,about the wayi could have publish those photos! I will check, but I am pretty sure they were not add with itune....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't think of any other reason why it's impossible to delete them. Pictures taken with the iPad, imported from a camera, or saved from emails/internet can be deleted the usual way.

One more thing: you're only able to delete photos synced to your device with iTunes, when you use the same computer to delete and sync again.

Most reactions

Latest posts