What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos of Ipads from around the world

Tagg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The goal of this Thread is to see if we can get a photo of Ipad's from every state, and then from different countries around the world. If you have an Ipad, please take a photo of it with something that will show your location in the background. Example, Photo of your Ipad at the Grand Canyon or at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, PA.

Plesase list the location in the Title when you make a post.

Thanks in advance,

Tagg

Last edited:

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1272071684434.jpg

Barnes & Noble at The Grove in LA.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is mine in Japan, sitting on the rear bumper of one of the greatest Japanese cars of all time (mine). :)

Attachments

• IMG_0118.JPG
    IMG_0118.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 944
OP
T

Tagg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a photo of my Ipad on vacation with me to San Jaun Puerto Rico. The photo is at Castillo San Cristóbal. Great view.

Tagg 67.

Attachments

• DSC00469.jpg
    DSC00469.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 698
  • DSC00466.jpg
    DSC00466.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 586

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad in China

Here is my iPad in my car in China using it as a GPS :D

Attachments

• IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 835

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The goal of this Thread is to see if we can get a photo of Ipad's from every state, and then from different countries around the world. If you have an Ipad, please take a photo of it with something that will show your location in the background. Example, Photo of your Ipad at the Grand Canyon or at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, PA.

Thanks in advance,

Tagg

I forgot to ask at the Apple store how to put a picture on this forum. Can you tell me how?

Dana

3G
WiFi
Touch

OP
T

Tagg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks in advance,

Tagg

I forgot to ask at the Apple store how to put a picture on this forum. Can you tell me how?

Dana

3G
WiFi
Touch

When you click on "Post Reply" near the bottom there is a button "Manage Attachment". Click this button and you can either download them from a website url, or browse to find them on your computer.

OP
T

Tagg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photos of Ipads somewhere in the world...

Let's keep this Thread alive.....

Again, the idea of this thread is for you to take a photo of your Ipad in a unique location or some place you visit. The photo should have your Ipad in view, as well as something in the background such as the landscape, or even a well known monument.
There are some good examples in this thread, and some more example are:

In front of the Pentagon, Golden Gate Bridge, on a cruise ship, military vehicle etc..
At Sporting event or concert
Mt. Fuji in Japan or Mt. Rushmore etc..
In front of Big Ben or Buckingham Palace

Skyenet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only noticed this thread tonight so will see what I can come up with in the near future.

However the following photo was taken while I was in Austria staying at Lermoos during a motorcycle trip on my BMW R1200GS, around Europe with my daughter Skye. The iPad was an invaluable gadget during our trip and every night we uploaded photos and videos from our on-bike cameras. Skye used it to watch her videos and YouTube stuff. I also used it to keep up to date with Forums. There was a Thread on the UKGSers site about a drink called Jagermeister which amazingly I had just bought a small bottle to try. So set up the photo below, imported it using the camera connection kit, uploaded it to photobucket using their iPad app, and then posted it on the thread using our WiFi connection.

ipadaustria.jpg

Most reactions