What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Stitching app?

cdaamn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone know of an apps that can merge multiple photos together to create a larger photo. I was thinking of takimg photos of my teachers board and making a full picture with the ability to zoom in with higher definition. I would like to the iPad and not have to put it on a computer. Any help?

Thanks in advance

OP
cdaamn

cdaamn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you know of any iPad apps though? That seems to be a iPhone/iPod app and isn't working properly.

jmbarker58

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hummm...I Googled iPad-specific apps and that was the one that came up. I will do some more checking and post back here.

jmbarker58

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found an app in the Apple App Store compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. It is called "Panorama Mosaicker". It is currently on sale for $0.99 (50 percent off). It looks like it does a good job.

Started scrolling through 17 pages of photo apps in the app store. Gave up and Googled again and found it.

Apty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could have try Photosynth - I think it's free. I've used it a bit on my iPhone and just tried in on my iPad and I think it'll do the job.

It is by *cough* Microsoft *cough*, but ...

Most reactions

Latest posts