What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo App tip : 360 panorama

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Great app. Much cheapness. Easy to master.

We all know the iPad's camera is fairly basic and poor, so why not make the most of it?
360 PANORAMA is a basic app that automatically takes and stitches together multiple photographs wherever you point your iPad. It stitches them in 360 degree or panoramic style, meaning more detail per photo, which is obviously pretty large in pixel size compared to the low res standard we get. And it stitches in a good way too. Quite intelligent.

You can email/save the results in a flattened or 360 state.

As I say, it is only making good of a pretty poor start, and coming from a professional photography related job I'm pretty chuffed with the results, considering.

Swecodelico

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photosynth by Microsoft is quite good and... believe it or not, it's for free!
It's an app for iPhone and there doesn' t seem to be an HD version for iPad, but I'm using the iPhone version with both my iPhone 4 and iPad 2 and it works fine.

I can't compare with 360 panorama because I haven't bought it (it's not a free app, unfortunately).
I'm no expert on photography either, but I was quite impressed yesterday when I downloaded Photosynth and used it for the first time.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts