What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organized Folders for Photos

bww

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have photos on my pc in folders by year/topic/then the photos. I can zip this all up and load it into goodreader and maintain this structure, however goodreader doesn't show the photos as well as the photo app on my ipad2, it shows them slower with a larger hesitation before each photo switches (maybe a couple of seconds). The photo app on the ipad2 does it much better but I can only get one level of folder separation (without having to rename all my folders etc).

Is there any app that will take my current file structure and let me use iphoto on the ipad? Or is there a way to make goodreader show the photos as well as the photo app on the ipad. Or is there a good photo app that lets me use my structure and it displays like the photo app on the ipad?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts