What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Editor Apps Help!! Pls

JohnBlaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi iPad users. I have Been lookin in the AppStore recently for a photo/image editor that besides making Nice effects etc. Could simply add a different image like a logo to a main image. I coulnt find that yet. I have Been downloading mainly free Apps, but i am willing to pay for the right app that does what i need.
Hope You may Help me. And tell me which app does this.
Thank You in advance :)

OP
JohnBlaster

JohnBlaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just tried it Gabriel does exactly what i needed. I Would Never knew that i had to look for "watermark" i was constantly lookin for photo editor only... Thats the problem with using iPad in different countries than not usa or uk lol like me.

Though doesnt seem to be able to change the size of the image i add to the the main one :(

Thanx ;)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just tried it Gabriel does exactly what i needed. I Would Never knew that i had to look for "watermark" i was constantly lookin for photo editor only... Thats the problem with using iPad in different countries than not usa or uk lol like me.

Though doesnt seem to be able to change the size of the image i add to the the main one :(

Thanx ;)

That is great news, you might want to try a few of those other free apps to see if one of them can resize the image. Remember, you can download and then delete them if it doesn't do what you want it to. Thanks for the feedback as it may well help others looking for something similar.

The Archangel

OP
JohnBlaster

JohnBlaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My bad people!!!! Ezy-Watermark actually lets You resize the added image to the main one. Sorry for my mistake...

Thank You Ana, i will see that one then ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts