What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for specific photo slideshow app

Natalia_West

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!

I need to generate a completely random slideshow out of images in multiple folders on my Ipad, preferably with an option to turn off automation and enable manual sliding/clicking to advance the pictures.

Does anyone know of such an app? I don't need fancy transitions, movies, music or any other frills like editors and albums. I just need to extract images from these folders in a random order in a slideshow format.

Thank you!

Natalia

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Natalia, welcome to iPF!

Did you think of creating a presentation in Power Point or Keynote? You can add as many photos from any folder you need.

In Keynote, you just have to add the photos in the order you need them, and to "play" your presentation, tap the arrow at the top right.
image.jpg

The image will cover the whole screen:
image.jpg

To show the next picture, tap the screen.

OP
Natalia_West

Natalia_West

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!
Thanks - no, I actually have a very different situation:
I have screen shots of hundreds of exam questions in separate folders according to their categories. I wanted to create a random flashcard-type scenario in which these photos would pop up in slideshow style with the option to view the next picture by clicking or swiping.

I know there are other methods for generating flashcards, but since I have all of these screenshots already, I wondered if there was a way to generate this type of scenario using a slideshow app.

Thanks!

Most reactions