What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread for iPad users to show of there pet/s, so I thought to start one. are you willing to show of your pet;)?

Here is Peaches, the JK loving Parrot. He has a girly name, when we got him back in Oct, he was in a pet shop, the pet shop owners brother swapped him (which angered me so so much), so we got him, believing he was a she, in March we decided to get him sexed, and got the news he was a boy, we kept his name, cause he is now used to it. He likes to imitate the house phone, and laughs when you get up to answer, he calls my name when he can't see me. He loves watching football, as well as JK, and he supports the team I do (Birmingham City).

Anyways, enough of that, here he is:

Attachments

• image-3738902223.jpg
    image-3738902223.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good idea for a thread.

Here is Lexi, my 9month old chocolate Labrador pup taking a nap.
Such a typical lab, she is bouncy, chewey, inquisitive, playful (read naughty) and loyal.

Attachments

• image-2984097661.jpg
    image-2984097661.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 208

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-3883834692.jpg

This is great bc I always take pics of my baby girl and have questions about some of the things she does at times only animal lovers would understand. Her name is Bella Maltipoo she is 17 months old. She's been with as since she was 6weeks old we adopted her. :)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
axis said:
Good idea for a thread.

Here is Lexi, my 9month old chocolate Labrador pup taking a nap.
Such a typical lab, she is bouncy, chewey, inquisitive, playful (read naughty) and loyal.

Very cute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions