What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perfect Web Browser

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the Perfect Web Browser, some say its better than Safari,would like to know before installing.

Al.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haven't tried that browser. I am kind of leery of anything that calls itself "perfect"! Personally, I use the Atomic browser. Its worth every bit of the 99¢ it cost!

citiboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haven't tried that browser. I am kind of leery of anything that calls itself "perfect"! Personally, I use the Atomic browser. Its worth every bit of the 99¢ it cost!

YES!!! I agree enthusiastically. I do not use the Safari browser anymore as the Atomic browser works almost like a normal laptop browser; tabs and all.

mossman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to put another plug in for the Atomic Browser. It's been fantastic, and I can change the colors! That might seem superficial, but it's nice to have a change in scenery. It keeps my browser looking fresh.

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another vote for Atomic. I have installed and used Perfect Browser. It is not a bad browser and better than Safari, but it is not as good as Atomic. Expecially with the recent update to Atomic.

Bogy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't used safari since installing Atomic.

lumberjak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also used Atomic but recently tried iCab and I think I like that more as it has better tabs, built in downloader as well.

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Resurrecting a dead thread here. Everyone was Atomic in July. Now that we are in October what is the thoughts on Perfect Browser now? Anyone using it? It seems to get great ratings.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still using Atomic here and it does what I need it to do... namely emulate other browsers. To be honest though, I am not a real heavy-duty surfer on my iPad. My primary use is for reading and of course all of my music is on there.

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am going to be using it primarily as a browser. Anybody else happen to try Perfect Browser?

Most reactions

Latest posts