What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passcode

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I’m getting the attached message when I try to access an app called Healow. It’s an app for my doctors office. I don’t have a passcode for my ipad and I don’t want one. Why would this message c9me up on this app,?

Attachments

• E7F5CF40-7AAE-4000-861F-D97B6F8D55A3.png
    E7F5CF40-7AAE-4000-861F-D97B6F8D55A3.png
    444.8 KB · Views: 93

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The health industry is under strickt legal obligation to protect your medical information. Rather than open themselves to being sued or fined, they probably won’t let you use the app on an open device that anyone can pick up and use.

There is a good chance the service your doctor is using has a website with all the features of the app. My clinic (and many others around here) use MyChart. it has both an app and a secure website. They work much the same. If they do, you can probably use the site instead of the app.

Last edited:
OP
ladymindful

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you. That makes perfect sense. I appreciate your responding.

Most reactions

Latest posts