What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora Alarm Clock

DerbyDad03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What am I doing wrong? I just upgraded Pandora on my iPad2, which is running 7.0.4. The upgrade description mentions the new Alarm Clock feature. I can't find the Alarm Clock anywhere within Pandora. If it makes any difference, I have a Pandora One subscription, purchase through iTunes on my PC. Any suggestions on how to get the Alarm Clock working - or should I say "found" - on my iPad2 would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Only seems to be a available on the iPhone.

I dug into the Help in the Pandora app and found instructions. They only show how to setup the iPhone. Checked my iPhone, sure enough it's there. Looked everywhere I could think of on the iPad, no such settings/feature.

OP
DerbyDad03

DerbyDad03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why do they get my hopes up just to smash them and crush my spirit? :-(

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you go to their website, I'm sure there's a comment/feedback link or something you can use to let them know iPad users want this feature too.

I see a few one star reviews to that affect on the App Store, but one-staring an app you otherwise like, just because of one missing feature, seems a bit heavy handed to me.

OP
DerbyDad03

DerbyDad03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a response from Pandora support. I've replied asking why they don't have a different upgrade message for devices that aren't compatible with the words in the upgrade description. I'll let you know if I get a reply.

------------------------------------------------------

Jimmy | Pandora
DEC 12, 2013 | 04:48PM PST
Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. The Pandora Alarm Clock feature currently is not available for the iPad. It is only on the iPhone/iPod Touch version of the Pandora app, but I will note to our products team that you would be interested in seeing this feature on the iPad as well.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks so much for listening!
Best,
Jimmy
Listener Advocate
PANDORA® internet radio
http://www.pandora.com
http://help.pandora.com

------------------------------------------------------

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That's about all you can expect, I suppose.

Still, if enough people say something, it will 'probably' get noticed and something done; assuming they don't have some reason why it should not be done.

Thanks for the followup.

Most reactions

Latest posts