What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pages + Numbers not syncing to icloud and cant open files

sinead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have Pages and Numbers on my iPad 2 and they always worked ok up to a week or 2 ago. It won't let me open any of the documents I have in them or they are not updating to iCloud!????????????

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have Pages and Numbers on my iPad 2 and they always worked ok up to a week or 2 ago. It won't let me open any of the documents I have in them or they are not updating to iCloud!????????????

You are not in Germany, no?

OP
S

sinead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No files I created on iPad aren't synching and files I put on iCloud from my pc aren't synching to iPad

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And you still have iCloud sync enabled on your iPad? If so, take a back up of your files and then disable sync on your iPad, restart and then enable sync again and see if it restores functionality.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
For iWorks to sync to iCloud you must have both Documents & Data turned on in Settings > iCloud and Use iCloud turned on in the settings of each app. If both of these are true, try Donka's suggestion of turing them off, then on again. Make sure you've got a good internet connection.

The documents will not sync to your computer at this time. You may access them via icloud.com using a browser on the computer.

OP
S

sinead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all thanks for the suggestions ended up having to restore iPad !!

Most reactions

Latest posts