What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone having issues with Pages or numbers

sinead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have Pages and Numbers on my iPad 2 and they always worked ok up to a week or 2 ago. It won't let me open any of the documents I have in them???????

01steve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sinead said:
Have Pages and Numbers on my iPad 2 and they always worked ok up to a week or 2 ago. It won't let me open any of the documents I have in them???????

Was it a free download? I know that they do have a limit set on the amounts of docs you can create, however if they have simply vanished then I am afraid logic says to me that it must be the app somehow.

L

Lunar

If you haven't already tried the 'fix all ipad quarks solution' then it may be worth doing a Non-Destructive Reboot. Just hold down the Home button and the On/Off together until the screen goes blank and release them after the apple logo appears.. you will notice that it takes a little longer to initialise. May not help you at all, but IME it's always worth a try, and it does occasionally fix funny behavour with apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts