What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

padCAD LITE Anyone used it?

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,
you can likely guess this is CAD package on the iPad 2/3. Aimed at drawing building projects

i downloaded this app as i often need to sketch a layout for my works, and it seems quite nice at first, the lite version don't allow you to save your work although it suggest you can 20 times before you need to then upgrade to the full version @ £10:49. I can't make a door and reverse the 'hand', meaning i have to draw an outward door as inward. i don't know of any other glitches and i don't want to pay out to find them either. comments welcome

so i drew a bix made a few walls

OP
ipadbraincell

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
with no comments i ought the full app, it is very good or those not into autocad. good enough to rough out say an extension or redesign a room.

Takes a bit of working with but very capable program. author very fast in responses and open to improvement suggestions.

Most reactions

Latest posts