What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Otterbox Commuter Series Case

ivanmarkchang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've spent about a day with this case so far and I am completely satisfied with it.

I did a lot of research and this category of case is perfect for my lifestyle. I use my iPad nonstop throughout the day so having a flip cover would just get in my way. I put the iPad down a lot so the back is prone to scratches.

If anyone has any particular questions feel free to ask! I'll take pictures and upload them if you want.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f318/ivanmarkchang/0809002041.jpg

Habry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for offering more info. I'd be interested in:

- daylit photos of all sides of the case (daylight often reveals textures, seams & other manufacturing qualities better than artificial light)

- the case minus iPad

- the steps required to get the iPad into the case.

Which is a lot to ask, so post what's convenient for you. IIRC, this case comes packaged with an optional screen protector, no?

OP
I

ivanmarkchang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll post up some detailed shots later tonight once i get back home. I might make a thread in the accessories forum unless this gets moved by a moderator.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Whats the inside of the case made of? If its just plastic it will scratch up the back of the ipad. Does it have some type of cloth or rubber to separate it from the plastic of the case?

Most reactions

Latest posts