What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organize Apps??

ert6ic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, i am looking for an app which can organize the apps that i already have in my ipad,i have too many and they are all over the screen. An app just like on your computer, you create a folder, then drag & drop files or folders in to the folder your created:D

Draper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, i am looking for an app which can organize the apps that i already have in my ipad,i have too many and they are all over the screen. An app just like on your computer, you create a folder, then drag & drop files or folders in to the folder your created:D

Looks like you'll be waiting 'til the fall when iPad gets iOS4...or Jailbreak.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hope they hurry up with the release as I'm fast running out of space...

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope they hurry up with the release as I'm fast running out of space...
Holy crap! How many apps do you have??? There are 11 pages available and you can put 20 apps on a page plus the five fixed apps at the bottom, that is 225 apps!

Ken Esq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The jailbreak app Categories and then the Categories SB addon make jailbreaking very worthwhile. This gives you a folder system which is easy to use, has user-selectable icons and allows more than 12 apps in a folder. It's far better than the iOS 4 folder system that Apple came up with.

OP
E

ert6ic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The jailbreak app Categories and then the Categories SB addon make jailbreaking very worthwhile. This gives you a folder system which is easy to use, has user-selectable icons and allows more than 12 apps in a folder. It's far better than the iOS 4 folder system that Apple came up with.

Yes, that's the one I might need, I have a jailbroke iPad, you can get it from cydia right? how does it work?

cmalinowski

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yes, that's the one I might need, I have a jailbroke iPad, you can get it from cydia right? how does it work?

works well. quirky at times. I've had it where I set up a folder, then when I click on the folder it resprings. But I just remove the folder and do it again. Even if it has a quirk or two, it's worth it to me.

Chris

OP
E

ert6ic

iPF Noob
Reaction score

jlbuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But it's not only apps - I have a page full of safari bookmarks.

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score

works well. quirky at times. I've had it where I set up a folder, then when I click on the folder it resprings. But I just remove the folder and do it again. Even if it has a quirk or two, it's worth it to me.

Chris

Question - IS there a Categories app designed for the iPad? When I tried to put it on, the icon was the standard iPhone variety...

I'd do it again if I could get it to show at the iPad resolution..

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Chris

Question - IS there a Categories app designed for the iPad? When I tried to put it on, the icon was the standard iPhone variety...

I think there is something for you in the jailbreak world

Ken Esq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Install categories and then purchase categories SB.

Chris

Most reactions

Latest posts