What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank goodness for folders!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
hi im new to ipad,i have ipad2,how do i put apps ect into folders and does it save space on the hard drive?

Hi poinsonivy. Just drag one app icon directly over the other and release (two that should be in the same folder :) ) and voila! No space saved, though it makes things easier to manage.

Ok,thanks for that

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Two things - once you start a folder you can name it whatever you want, even though iPad suggests a name. 2. When you open a book in iBook if you close it with your book open, the book opens to that page when you go back to iBook.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two things - once you start a folder you can name it whatever you want, even though iPad suggests a name. 2. When you open a book in iBook if you close it with your book open, the book opens to that page when you go back to iBook.

Yes, you're right about iBook. However, I'm currently reading three books (short attention span) and it would be nice to have individual widgets for each on my screen.

Let me be clear. These are not large complaints; just some points that are better handled by other devices/OS's.

Last edited:

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree about short attention Span! However, I haven't had your problem since I have nook, Kobo, Bluefire, and many other readers and so far have only one book open in each, lol. Also some books are in app form.

Most reactions

Latest posts