What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ordering online

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
ordering online / buying in-store

I dont know if i'll be able to get in line for an ipad2 this weekend, but i might.

so, if i order at 1am this coming friday online, will...

a) they tell me expected delivery times before i commit to ordering

b) if i then pick up a device in-store later that day, will they easily and painlessly cancel my online order?

c) the ipad2 will start selling in-store from 5pm by the looks of it. will the ipad2 accessories be on sale at that time or earlier?

ta

Last edited:

MerkinMuffley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont know if i'll be able to get in line for an ipad2 this weekend, but i might.

so, if i order at 1am this coming friday online, will...

a) they tell me expected delivery times before i commit to ordering

b) if i then pick up a device in-store later that day, will they easily and painlessly cancel my online order?

c) the ipad2 will start selling in-store from 5pm by the looks of it. will the ipad2 accessories be on sale at that time or earlier?

ta

It's easy to cancel an online order here, I would assume it's the same where you are. Order one online, if You get lucky at the store cancel it.
Accessories should be on sale the same time.

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As soon as you order on line there will be a status web site for your order sent to you. You can cancel any time up to when your status changes to shipped. After that it's yours.

Most reactions

Latest posts