What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordered on Friday, still processing

DroidHAM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered 2 16 gb Wifis on Friday. Ones an anniversary present for my wife so I got it engraved. Its STILL processing while my other one is at the fedex place a few hours away. The apple rep today said I should get it Friday but I'm getting nervous because we leave town Monday morning to celebrate our anniversary and its her only gift. I've never dealt with apple as this is my first purchase, what are my chances of still getting it Friday?

grouchomarx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your first one is golden if it was order on launch day. The 2nd is highly unlikely to arrive before the last week of March.

OP
D

DroidHAM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grouchomarx said:
Your first one is golden if it was order on launch day. The 2nd is highly unlikely to arrive before the last week of March.

I ordered both on the 9th, both were said to deliver on the 16th at the time or purchase and even now say 16th for delivery on both.

ticka1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine Friday A.M. and just got my confirmation for shipping to be delivered on Friday March 16th. I have to work but I will have someone housesitting that day to sign for my "new ipad". I got my email around 5:30 p.m. CST today notifying me regarding shipping.

OP
D

DroidHAM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ticka1 said:
I ordered mine Friday A.M. and just got my confirmation for shipping to be delivered on Friday March 16th. I have to work but I will have someone housesitting that day to sign for my "new ipad". I got my email around 5:30 p.m. CST today notifying me regarding shipping.

Is it engraved ? That's the issue

OP
D

DroidHAM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whew, its now preparing for shipping with a 16th delivery date still. Is it Friday yet?

ticka1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The question of the day....until we get those "new ipads" in our hands? IS IT FRIDAY YET? :D

Most reactions

Latest posts