What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One amazing information forum.....

gad5264

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everyone,

This Forum never stops amazing me. The group of people are great and the sharing of knowledge is amazing and second to none.

I look forward to reading different posts so I can expand my knowledge and use the iPad to its fullest potential.

Thanks to those who have already answered questions for me and thanks in advance for the answers to come in the future.

Grant

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Agree 100%! The is the most informative forum, with the best people. A combo that is impossible to beat.....

And I would add, excellent Mods.... Truly a well policed and maintained site!

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree too! My addiction to my iPad is almost surpassed by my addiction to this forum!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome from Australia yes it is great not only for Americans but for all our international members and visitors Enjoy if you need help ask

Col down under

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O yes when i first had the ipad this was practically the only website that I was on. I looked forward to posting and reading, I still love this forum. I'm part of others but they definitely don't compare to this one. How fast questions answered, how many different aspects you can get is just awesome. Besides the people that every now and then come on here to Bash iPad it's heaven.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyplace that puts up with me for two-plus months has to be OK.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree that this has got to be one of the most useful forums I belong to. Its not just the quality of information, but it is the general laid back attitude that I like.

Unfortunately I was here only about a week before I had to put someone on my ignore list which I think is a record for me! Someone had an issue with the fact that my screen name refers to the type of car I drive, but that's their problem! Oh well!

As a matter of fact, because of some of the stuff I have read here, I am dangerously close to becoming a "switcher" one of these days. I think there is a MacMini out there with my name on it!

STEVEMS2305

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even Corvette Ipad users and owners are welcome. C4 is one of the nicest Vettes out there!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
C4 is one of the nicest Vettes out there!
It gets the job done! Now I think I will take my iPad out to the garage and listen to something on Pandora while I change the headlight bushings on my '91 coupé while the ribs cook on the smoker!

Happy 4th!

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agree 100%! The is the most informative forum, with the best people. A combo that is impossible to beat.....

And I would add, excellent Mods.... Truly a well policed and maintained site!

Yup,, I agree with your 100% :eek:

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ditto. Yesterday I was laying in my monthly supply of car magazines and I dropped two (Performance BMW and Hemmings Sport and Exotic) so I could get an iPad special edition from IGN publishing for $18.99, published in the shape of an iPad. What a useless piece of crap! You get nothing from it that isn't on the Apple website in the tutorials, it was obviously written before they'd actually had any real experience with one. This site is a much better resource than any publication I've read.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Those magazines have a long launch period while they push for advertising. Ninety percent of their content is usually a rewriting of suppliers manuals/guides interspersed with glossy photos.
The great thing about forums is that they are always up to date and members are always trying something new and bouncing ideas off each other.

Most reactions

Latest posts