What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omg, i have an amazing announcement to make!!!!

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be Wednesday! Everybody wake up early and go online to see! People in Australia will be the first to experience this amazing occurrence.

OP
NumbLock

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This comment over on Gizmodo sums up my feelings the best:

attachment.php

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 386

skatealex2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pretty stupid announcment. I mean really, who gives a ####, releasing 60 year old music online, wow, exciting.

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope the next time Apple pulls this the world lets out a big collective yawn.

I mean really.... it's freakin' 2010 and anyone who is THAT in love with the Beatles probably already had it on vinyl, 8 track, cassette, and CD. They prolly don't even HAVE iTunes in the first place. Talk about too late to the party.

Michael

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Expect steve was having fun at the blogospheres expense. Reams of nonsense have been written about the possible announcement. Trying to second guess apple is now a national sport.

iPadster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope the next time Apple pulls this the world lets out a big collective yawn.

I mean really.... it's freakin' 2010 and anyone who is THAT in love with the Beatles probably already had it on vinyl, 8 track, cassette, and CD. They prolly don't even HAVE iTunes in the first place. Talk about too late to the party.

Michael
Lol I had all forms of media and since I had all their CDs I already had it on iTunes. I think this was one of Steve's pet projects that took way to long to come to fruition.

Most reactions

Latest posts