What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ok im nervous but

Taylor263621

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to jailbreak my IPAD 4.2.1. 8C...MB model.....i saw a few videos on Youtube on Spirit and seems rather easy...can i Downgrade and JB it that way or do you recommend that I JB it with redsn0w and using DEV TEAM website? Im REALLY nervous im going to mess up my IPAD and dont want to do that. Ive never jailbroken anything before !!!

please help..
thanks

domsdabomb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreaking is a snap, I've been using the current redsnow tethered, since I don't reboot the ipad hardly ever the untethered isn't needed right away. However cydia hasn't updated all of his stuff to the new 4.2.1 framework. If your ipad came with 4.2.1 I don't think you can downgrade. The chances of bricking your ipad is almost nil. Any errors can be corrected by simply restoring it.

Most reactions

Latest posts