What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK, i'm in!

Wmacky1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally procured one today! Went to Best Buy last week for a 64G WiFi, and had second thoughts, so I browsed the CD section for a moment. When I finally decided to go for it, the salesman said the last one was just sold 5 minutes before. Drat! Scanning the BB website all week lead to nothing! A 3G model was available for a day then was gone. Nothing else at the 6 semi local stores. Went to the apple website sunday night to do the deed, and begin the long wait. The order timed out while a last minute debate between the 32, and 64 insued. It was late at that point, so I said to heck with it, I'll do it tomorrow instead, and double check BB one last time. As 5 O'clock rolled around @ work, I checked the website one more time. There it was in all it's glory! A 64G Wifi in stock, and about 20 minutes away. I headed out hoping I wouldn't lose this one in the final 5 minutes as was the case last time. This time there was no hesitation. I grabed the first salesperson I saw as I grabbed my wallet. I made it in time!

Last edited:

iPadUser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, that was lucky. I looked at BB and they only had the 16gb wifi in stock and the 64GB 3G. I didn't want to spend money on 3G since At&T isn't "great" with their coverage in my opinion. Congratulations though!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats. I admire your restraint :)

As soon as I watched Jobs unveiling in January I knew I wanted one and ordered online at 4:30 of the morning preorders were accepted.

Best bit of kit I've bought in years.

Most reactions

Latest posts