What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Themed & Tweaked Screenshot Gallery

Goavs18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Felt like something clean and fresh after doing a full restore and re-jailbreak this week, so thanks to Mickey330, I got myself a copy of InPulse...

b1679204.jpg

That is a nice clean theme, I havent jailbroken my Ipad yet if I download a theme like this one will I be able to change the wallpapers still? I like the Icons

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is a nice clean theme, I havent jailbroken my Ipad yet if I download a theme like this one will I be able to change the wallpapers still? I like the Icons

Yes, you still have control to apply a wallpaper of your choice.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, you can. Some themes come with wallpapers and some don't. In addition, some come with wallpapers that are "locked in" to the theme. Some don't.

The coolest part about a theme is that if you don't like what you get, you can always modify it.

So, long answer a bit longer :))): Yes, you can use your wallpaper. Holler if you need help.

Marilyn

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My theme is glass orb by toyvan. Im using a different wallpaper. It comes with sound effects too. It auto creates icons from the app store. The author also provided instructions on how to manually theme icons from cydia.

I installed this app today but it doesn't take. The app is no longer supported by toyvan but is there still a way to get those really cool round icons to work?

Cheers, Dan

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is interesting, I got glass orb iPad installed but very few of my icons are actually round. Very disappointing.

Cheers, Dan

chokem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nokz and chokem, those are awesome themes, what apps are you running to complete those.

Well done to both of you for creativity!

It's the SE7EN HD iPad3 theme with the following add ons-

SE7EN iPad SE Dark v1.2
SE7EN iPad SB SS
SE7EN iPad LS
SE7EN iPad NCSettings

TylerThomas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-3251695485.jpg

Theme: Black UPS HD
Applied how: IconHarvester & Winterboard (Plus manual adjustments)
Tweaks: NoNewsIsGoodNews & Shrink (hidden Newstand icon, Icon resizing, etc.)
Shrink effects applied: 150% icon size, hidden labels.
Wallpaper: Free photo from website

Most reactions

Latest posts