What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Themed & Tweaked Screenshot Gallery

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My new themed homescreen.

Sent from K48

Attachments

• image-1971897211.png
    image-1971897211.png
    577.1 KB · Views: 417

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
macphreak said:
What theme are you using?

I'm using the Genesis iPad theme. I got it from a website that also showed paid themes with free themes, so I know it's not piracy. I forgot which website though.

Sent from K48

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow these are really nice and especially WyldRice's theme!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am new to the iPad...how do you change themes?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Using a jail broken iPad, you go to Cydia (the jail breaker's "App Store") and download either Winterboard or Dreamboard themes. Some are paid, some are free. Then, after installation, you activate them (with Winterboard, in the Settings app ... Im unsure about Dreamboard) and you're done.

Specifically, you change them (in Winterboard) by putting a check mark next to the theme you want to activate and ensuring that theme is at the top of the list. Then, you respring the iPad and when it's finished with that, your theme is showing.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of themes out there. All it takes is some time in Cydia to search for them.

Hope this clarifies.

Marilyn

Contra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadjunkies.net
Mickey330 said:
Using a jail broken iPad, you go to Cydia (the jail breaker's "App Store") and download either Winterboard or Dreamboard themes. Some are paid, some are free. Then, after installation, you activate them (with Winterboard, in the Settings app ... Im unsure about Dreamboard) and you're done.

Specifically, you change them (in Winterboard) by putting a check mark next to the theme you want to activate and ensuring that theme is at the top of the list. Then, you respring the iPad and when it's finished with that, your theme is showing.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of themes out there. All it takes is some time in Cydia to search for them.

Hope this clarifies.

Marilyn

It does help, but I am not ready to hack my iPad at this point
Thanks either way

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Amp1216 said:
Hah hey wish there was a like button for this post

Check the website. There are like buttons on every post. If using the App you can see the web view with the link at the top of the page with the arrow pointing right, then you can "Like" a post. ;)

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Check the website. There are like buttons on every post. If using the App you can see the web view with the link at the top of the page with the arrow pointing right, then you can "Like" a post. ;)

Good info thanks will be using that little more

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's my Android inspired (but still iOS based) setup.

Sent from K48

Attachments

• image-3984560903.jpg
    image-3984560903.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 433
  • image-1985804291.jpg
    image-1985804291.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 341

Most reactions

Latest posts