What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official: Post where to get the best deals on new iPad (third gen)!

TheBigmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bill Me Later has a deal where there is no interest, no payments for 6 months. I bought my last IPad and a tv this way. I always make sure I get them paid off within the 6 months, so it's pretty good if you don't have the cash up front.

Funny that you mention that because when I purchased the discounted gift cards I was telling you guys about in my post above, I paid with PayPal, and when checking out chose Bill me later. So, double win. :). Many merchants won't show you bill me later as a payment method but they do accept PayPal. Once you have logged into your paypal account when checking out, you can switch the payment method to Bill me later from the PayPal screen. It doesn't work with every merchant but it works with most of them.

antapole

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, greetings to you all! My name is Vincent Wan, live in Indonesia.

Can you kindly tell me where I can get this new iPad in Kuala Lumpur? My brother are currently in KL, so I'm here to make sure that he can directly find the place for my new ipad to be ready. I mean, for the "take it and go!" fast of a deal! lol

tonesoft1956

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here in he uk I got the new iPad on the Three network from Meadowhall Retail Park only £99 upfront and £29 PM x 24 months, I had the original ipad so sold that one for £200 and put some towards upfront payment on the New ipad :) cash in my pocket and new iPad well worth the money glad I did not get the iPad 2

wdwrkr68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live outside of Atlanta. I went to Peachmac and traded my IPAD2 64wifi 3g in on a new 64 4g. $500.00 out of pocket with applecare and tax.

nannroyy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had gone through the post. The new iPad also known s iPad 3 of iPad third generation officially was not much of the surprise, as the question still remains though, is the new iPad worth to buy?
Choosing a model that has been fully restored and make sure that all the features are fully functional is more important. We offer the new one to get the best security services at our office for the prevention of the threats , Only authorized Third generation finally by the Apple. Could you please provide some more attachment links for the details of the prices and the features of the iPad 3.

ynoT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whether or not the new iPad is worth the buy is not the point of this thread. The purpose of this thread is to find the best deal.

I'll be purchasing the new iPad at The New iPad | PowerMax. It is listed at $499.00. There is a $10 off $100 coupon for those who join their mailing list. This makes their new iPad $489.00. I recently received a credit card that will give me $200 cash back on $500 of purchases within three months. I'll be using that credit card to purchase the iPad along with other purchases to bring my total to $500 making my iPad $289.00.

The retailer charges no tax and free shipping, saving approximately $50 depending on where you live.

jawa6306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well... I just bought a 16gb wifi white for $340 from someone who dropped it and put a single crack in the screen already. I'm going to see if I can ask nicely the next time I'm at an apple store (end of the month) and if they say no then I can replace the glass for $30-40 out of pocket which would bring my total up to about $375 give or take depending on what price I can get on a digitizer.

So, the digitizer is different. No new design changes to it, just different socket connectors

Last edited:

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most websites don't even offer online purchase.

Macmall customers pay no tax as long as you aren't in chi town NYC or memphis.

List price, free overnight. Be weary. Your choice may be back ordered and they never know when they'll get new ones. They have bill me later too.

J and R
Buy.com
(free standard shipping though)

Have to call those.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're cheap like me but love your mother, you can get your iPad and a $100 restaurant.com card for your mother for FREE.

MACMALL.

Edit 5/18- mine shipped and will be at my apartment before I get back from being kidnapped by family. If ur looking for white, hit up MacMall. They seemed to have fulfilled their waiist and still have some left. They won't last long

Ordered white 32gb Verizon

Last edited:

tristis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought a new iPad for $499 at MacMall and got a free $100 gift certificate from Restaurants.com. I live in Philadelphia and there were 36 participating restaurants (some are really good ones) within 5 miles of my house. The new iPad is for me but now I can take my wife out for Mother's Day for free. Definitely win-win. Don't think this promotion will last past Mother's Day.

greener

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JUST GOT my new ipad 3 from Meijers, a midwest grocery and merchandise chain like the Wal Mart stores, this weekend minus a 15% discount if one uses their credit card, they have been doing this a long while now, back even with ipad 2's, already have a ipad 1 64gb new one is only 16gb, wife needed one with retina screen for books, price was $425.00

Most reactions

Latest posts