What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official: Post where to get the best deals on new iPad (third gen)!

Bosley60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Meijer

Along the same lines as someone above... Got mine at Meijer on May 11... Signed up for a Meijer card and got 10% off the first purchase, got 15% off for a bonus weekend and another mystery 10% off... I walked out the door with a 32G new iPad ($599) and a set of screen protectors ($20) for $451 - tax included.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bosley60 said:
Along the same lines as someone above... Got mine at Meijer on May 11... Signed up for a Meijer card and got 10% off the first purchase, got 15% off for a bonus weekend and another mystery 10% off... I walked out the door with a 32G new iPad ($599) and a set of screen protectors ($20) for $451 - tax included.

That's what's up!!!! Awesome deal. We don't have one near.

VictoriaCourt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never thought of looking for great deals for IPad. I am planning to get my mom and you gave me an idea how to get one on a better deal. Thanks for sharing the information.

Kathyy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for starting this thread I found the website that way! Hopefully more deals come up soon!!!

Fluffqueen01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are a student, or parent of, you can buy through apple store and receive a $50 iTunes gift card for apps or music.

johnmesa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
on Oct 24th I ordered a refurbished IPad 3 at the Apple site for $379. It is coming from China, so there is a good chance it may even be an new, unsold IPad3. Can't believe other sites are still asking $499 for the 16gb version. When will the prices drop?

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For Uk buyers, you can actualy buy the ipad3 from the apple store in the US for the same price that we can get the ipad 2 over here, you do need to get it shipped to a US zip code though, useful if you know somebody in the states who is either visiting soon or will ship it over to you.Saving is between £70 to £80, around $118, they will probably have to label it as a gift for customs, that is just for the 16GB wifi only model, possibly bigger savings on the more expensive options, free engraving as well.
Very true! I bought mine whilst on holiday, together with a case. Made a massive saving on both items. I now buy all my IT stuff when in the States and find a general rule of thumb is that what you pay in dollars there, you pay in pounds sterling in the UK.
Mike

Thomasp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Perhaps not a financial Advantage but if bought from John Lewis in the UK it comes with a two year warranty, and their sales service is second to none

Most reactions