What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official IOS6 Jailbreak Status Thread

giokspy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ΑCtivator have problem on iPad with volume down button. Put once going to mute. Is any solution for this??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

whodaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
giokspy said:
ΑCtivator have problem on iPad with volume down button. Put once going to mute. Is any solution for this??

Activator has been updated and the problem is fixed.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dragon499 said:

As the post you cited states, don't install IOS 6.1.1 beta if you want to remain jailbroken. It seems self evident that there is no jailbreak for this beta iOS version. Besides, you have to be a registered Apple developer in order to download the beta version of an upcoming iOS release.

Last edited:

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Was not going to post any more,(sigh), but Ipad goes into safe mode while trying to delete ITunes aps, google drive is one example.

I thought it would be an easy fix after backing up my IPad, restore to new, jailbreak with evadsi0n, I had to reload every ap from ITunes, reloaded all cydia aps, one by one. Yet still go into safe mode. My backup from I tunes stored all the apps in the store and on the puter, but would not reload to my IPad,. I obviously did something wrong, go figure. BTW if I deleted the ap from settings all is ok.

giokspy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is possible to restore ipad2 on 5,1,1 only with Shsh 5.1.1 without 4.χ.x Shsh?
evasi0n updated to 1.1

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
giokspy said:
Is possible to restore ipad2 on 5,1,1 only with Shsh 5.1.1 without 4.χ.x Shsh?
evasi0n updated to 1.1

No it isn't. If you don't have blobs for iOS 4.X, there is no way to downgrade to iOS 5.1.1.

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Was not going to post any more,(sigh), but Ipad goes into safe mode while trying to delete ITunes aps, google drive is one example.

I thought it would be an easy fix after backing up my IPad, restore to new, jailbreak with evadsi0n, I had to reload every ap from ITunes, reloaded all cydia aps, one by one. Yet still go into safe mode. My backup from I tunes stored all the apps in the store and on the puter, but would not reload to my IPad,. I obviously did something wrong, go figure. BTW if I deleted the ap from settings all is ok.

Have you installed Cydelete Donna? It is known not to be working. Remove it if you have. If not, then it sounds like another tweak you have installed is not compatible. Just because a tweak installs, does not necessarily mean it is working OK. List out what you've got and we'll see if we can spot something.

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Have you installed Cydelete Donna? It is known not to be working. Remove it if you have. If not, then it sounds like another tweak you have installed is not compatible. Just because a tweak installs, does not necessarily mean it is working OK. List out what you've got and we'll see if we can spot something.

Yea I did install that, I will remove it. Thx

Most reactions