What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Dragonvale Fans Chat Thread

Reaction score
Yes it's hard to keep it going.

I had my interview for the assistant manager position yesterday. I feel the interview went well, but I'm not sure if ill get it. One of my co workers who is more qualified applied for the position too.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Guess we'll have to wait and see what are the results. I wish you luck!

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Reaction score
Je sens que mon français commence à diminuer... Je ne parle et je n'écrit pas aussi bien qu'avant.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Reaction score
NOOO! I busted my ipod! Now it's all cracked. :/

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
NOOO! I busted my ipod! Now it's all cracked. :/

I dropped mine last week. Not only did it fall, but it hit my foot as I was jogging and got punted across the road. I'm missing a huge chunk of everything right down to the metal in the top right corner that almost touches my screen. I have a crack running through my front camera. And my battery dies a lot faster now. I was hoping to get an iPhone if I had gotten the promotion, but I didn't. Although, I almost have a medical bill paid off. Maybe that will be enough to get my phone :)

Reaction score
I dropped mine last week. Not only did it fall, but it hit my foot as I was jogging and got punted across the road. I'm missing a huge chunk of everything right down to the metal in the top right corner that almost touches my screen. I have a crack running through my front camera. And my battery dies a lot faster now. I was hoping to get an iPhone if I had gotten the promotion, but I didn't. Although, I almost have a medical bill paid off. Maybe that will be enough to get my phone :)

Wow... You just made me feel a lot better about my iPod. The front is all cracked though the rest is okay. Too bad you didn't get the promotion. :/ I was really hoping you'd get it. :/ Perhaps next time. Hope you get that new phone too. I'm guessing it would be an iPhone 5?

Reaction score
I do tend to use the word "hope" an awful lot.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow... You just made me feel a lot better about my iPod. The front is all cracked though the rest is okay. Too bad you didn't get the promotion. :/ I was really hoping you'd get it. :/ Perhaps next time. Hope you get that new phone too. I'm guessing it would be an iPhone 5?

Maybe, but I heard they have a different charger than the other iPods. And I don't want to have buy all new attachments.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay so I'm thinking about finally upgrading my iPod to an iPhone. I haven't had a cell phone in over a year. I'm wondering who is the best iPhone carrier. I'm looking for something that is a little cheaper. I won't need a lot of data/mins/texts.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This has to be the single longest. Day in my entire existence! My iPod got stolen out of my shopping cart while I was at the grocery store last night.i haven't checked my dragons in almost a FULL 24 HOURS! I haven't gone this long without playing since I started last march! I've been so anxious and depressed without my iPod and my dragons.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
Okay so I'm thinking about finally upgrading my iPod to an iPhone. I haven't had a cell phone in over a year. I'm wondering who is the best iPhone carrier. I'm looking for something that is a little cheaper. I won't need a lot of data/mins/texts.

Maybe you should tell what are the carrier available in your country so somebody could suggest about it.

peppiegal said:
This has to be the single longest. Day in my entire existence! My iPod got stolen out of my shopping cart while I was at the grocery store last night.i haven't checked my dragons in almost a FULL 24 HOURS! I haven't gone this long without playing since I started last march! I've been so anxious and depressed without my iPod and my dragons.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe your ipod heard you want to replace him so he just ran away. Now you have a good reason to buy the iPhone. :) but seriously, that was really a bummer. :(

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Oh well that is just truly not fair! I hope you get a replacement soon so you can check up on your dragons. I know they miss you ;)

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a job interview in a couple hours for a Lab Manager position. It's contract to hire, so hopefully it will turn more long-term instead of temporary. The pay is good from what the recruiter said. It would be awesome to get. Wish me luck!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
I have a job interview in a couple hours for a Lab Manager position. It's contract to hire, so hopefully it will turn more long-term instead of temporary. The pay is good from what the recruiter said. It would be awesome to get. Wish me luck!

Good luck Aries! Sending you , may each of the petal on shamrock brings you luck and make your wish come true.

Most reactions