What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notes not syncing

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On my iPad Air 2 and iPhone SE notes appear in folders.

Under the folder iCloud I have the notes made on my iPhone and under the folder LH I can see the note made on my iPad.

I would like to have them all in the same folder, is this possible, and if so, how?

Thanks

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Is the LH a folder you created on your iPad only?
If so, you need to make sure Notes is switched on in iCloud settings and then go to the LH folder Edit and move it to the iCloud section of your Notes. You should then see it on both devices.

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is the LH a folder you created on your iPad only?
If so, you need to make sure Notes is switched on in iCloud settings and then go to the LH folder Edit and move it to the iCloud section of your Notes. You should then see it on both devices.
Hi and thanks for replying.

I didn't created this folder and I can't see it when I log in on the web to iCloud.com in my Notes. Only can see what is created on the iPhone.

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Could you copy and paste the contents of the LH folder, put them into a folder of your own making and then delete LH folder?

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Could you copy and paste the contents of the LH folder, put them into a folder of your own making and then delete LH folder?
I'm not sure how I would do that.

Most reactions